Hammer Scorpion Bowling Ball
- Color: Black/Red/Gold
- Coverstock: Semtex Hybrid
- Weight Block: LED 2.0
- Factory Finish: 500, 1000, 2000 Siaair Micro Pad
- Radius of Gyration (RG): 16lbs - 2.541; 15lbs - 2.520; 14lbs - 2.532
- Differential (Diff): 16lbs - 0.043; 15lbs - 0.043; 14lbs - 0.043
- Intermediate Differential (Diff): N/A
- Fragrance: N/A
INSECTS THAT KILL ALSO TEND TO STRIKE.
The Scorpion is the next must-have for Hammerheads. We started with the LED core that has made the urethane Hammers so successful and added an outer core, providing a medium RG and a high Differential. The Scorpion uses Symtex Hybrid to create a strong mid-lane and backend on medium conditions. Strong, predictable, and deadly.
Hammer recommends Tough Scrub to keep your Scorpion Performing its best!
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
The new Hammer Scorpion is a must for all the hammer fans out there. Hammer wrapped the Semtex Hybrid coverstock around the LED core which is the same in the every popular purple urethane Hammers. In return, these combos for me create a strong mid-lane and backend. This ball really drives through the pins.