DV8 Hell Raiser Blaze Bowling Ball
- Color: Orange/Yellow/Black
- Coverstock: Inciter Max Traction
- Weight Block: Hell Raiser D.O.T.
- Factory Finish: 500, 1000 Siaair Micro Pad
- Flare Potential: High
- Radius of Gyration (RG): 16lbs - 2.543; 15lbs - 2.537; 14lbs - 2.554
- Differential (Diff): 16lbs - 0.046; 15lbs - 0.053; 14lbs - 0.053
- Intermediate Differential (Diff): 16lbs - 0.014; 15lbs - 0.016; 14lbs - 0.016
- Fragrance: N/A
Additional product information:
DV8 Raised some hell this year with the throwback to the Hell Raiser and the Damn Good Verge. The brand is back at it with one of its biggest hook, oil-destroying balls yet, the Hell Raiser Blaze. The new addition to the Hell Raiser family uses the same DOT core system and Inciter Max Traction cover with a 1000 grit Siaair finish.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Wow! Just Wow. The Hell Raiser Blaze is instantly the strongest ball in my arsenal. I drilled this one 60 x 4 x 30 to make sure and give it a little length since I was worried that the 1000 grit box surface would start to hook too early with the aggressive core and cover combo. This worked out because it definitely digs hard in the midlane but retains energy well enough to have great downlane motion still for a ball with this surface. It is earlier and overall stronger than the Hell Raiser Revenge, which I love, and a great compliment for heavy oil or fresher house conditions. This ball also had phenomenal continuation going through the pocket on a mission for the 8 pin. https://youtu.be/TYBkGVRjJbw